– The Tulikivi Group’s fourth-quarter net sales were EUR 15.5 million (EUR 16.6 million, Q4/2010), the operating result was EUR -1.0 (0.8) million and the result before taxes was EUR.
-1.2 (0.7) million. The result was adversely affected by the restructuring provision of EUR 1.0 million for adjustment measures.
– For the full year 2011, net sales amounted to EUR 58.8 million (EUR 55.9 million in 2010), the operating result was EUR -2.4 (-0.3) million and the result before taxes EUR -3.1 (-1.0) million. The result was adversely affected by non-recurring expenses of EUR 1.6 million caused by the centralisation and adjustment measures. Earnings per share amounted to EUR -0.07 (-0.02).
– Year-end order books were at EUR 5.7 (6.3) million.
– Cash flow from operating activities before investments was EUR 1.4 (2.9) million.
– The Board will propose to the Annual General Meeting that no dividend be paid.
– Future outlook: 2012 net sales are expected to be at the same level as 2011 The company has carried out centralisation and adjustment measures, which will bring significant savings and enable a positive operating profit to be posted.
Financial Statement Release Jan-Dec 2011 (pdf)