– The Tulikivi Group’s third-quarter net sales were EUR 12.1 million (EUR 13.1 million, 7–9/2012), the operating profit in the third quarter was EUR 0.0 (0.4) million and the result before taxes was EUR -0.3 (0.2) million.
– The operating result before non-recurring expenses was EUR 0.6 (0.4) million.
– The Group’s net sales during the reporting period 1-9/2013 were EUR 31.9 million (EUR 37.0 million), the operating result EUR -2.5 (-0.4) million and the result before taxes EUR -3.3 (-1.1) million. The operating result before non-recurring expenses was EUR -1.9 (-0.4) million during the 1–9/2013 review period.
– Net cash flow from operating activities was EUR 0.2 (-3.7) million in the review period.
– Order books at the end of the period were at EUR 5.3 million (EUR 5.9 million on 30 September 2012).
– Future outlook: The demand for Tulikivi products is dependent on consumer confidence. Although new products will allow us to increase our market share, net sales will decline from the 2012 figure. The operating result for 2013 is expected to show a loss. In addition, measures taken under the performance improvement programme are anticipated to cause non-recurring expenses of EUR 2.5 million in the fourth quarter.
Summary of the interim report 1-9/2013. The full interim report is attached to this release.